French immersion camps for Kids
When school is closed, let’s have French & Fun !
. Meet famous characters : Tintin, Asterix, Lucky Luke, Boule & Bill, Iznogoud, Le Petit Nicolas, Père Castor…
. Do fun, creative, hands-on culture & art projects from cartoons to puppets
. Develop literacy skills by reading a book, listening a story or enjoying a fun movie
. Feel like home : a small group of kids, a teacher/mother, a private house, a friendly atmosphere
. It’s like going to a play date without having to invite back !
. Unleash your energy during an occasional neighborhood outing completely guided in the language
. 100% in French !
Our planned activities will benefit little French-speakers who want a chance to play in French with other kids.
My French Immersion Camp
Age : 5-10 (K-5)
Time : 9am-3pm (M-F) *
Lunch : pack a lunch box or order FP lunch($25 per week or $6 per day) – we provide snacks
. $300 for the first child (or $60 per day)
. Sibling Discount: – 50 $
. Multiple Session Discount: – 20 $ per session
. Before care (8-9am) / After care (3-5pm): $100 a week or $8 per hour
2013 Schedule :
- June 10-14 : Summer 1 (full)
- June 17-21 : Summer 2 (full)
- June 24-28 : Summer 3
- July 1-5 : closed
- July 8-12 : Summer 5(full)
- July 15-19 : Summer 6(full)
- July 22-26 : Summer 7(full)
- July 29-Aug 2 : Summer 8 (full)
- Aug 5-9 : Summer 9 (full)
- Aug 12-16 : Summer 10 (full)
- Aug 19-23 : Summer 11 (full)
- Aug 26-30 : Summer 12 (full)
* You can register your kid for 1, 2, 3, 4 days or the whole week. Ask for availability on the register form.
(dates are subject to change regarding the parents needs)
Register ahead to secure your child’s spot.
General Refund Policy
There is no fee for transferring sessions from one week to another, space permitting
Missed days of camp are not refunded
We reserve the right to cancel a camp with a 7 days notice